I’ve started to call the weekdays “big weekend,” and the weekend days “small weekend,” because I saw a tweet and it’s super relatable.
How is everyone doing? I’ve been baking away my free time, and also painting a lot lately. I have definitely fallen in love with baking and it gives me tons of content to share with you guys! Reading the reviews people write from trying my recipes is so freaking cool.
These brownies are TO DIE FOR! I gave them to Austin and he freaked out!!!! I was shook they came out so good ❤ *insert sappy face* Our birthdays are coming up, so look out for a vegan cake recipe 😉
Time: about an hour // Servings: 12ish depending on dish size
You Will Need:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder (we used chocolate fudge vegan protein // SUB 3/4 cup cocoa powder if you don’t have protein!)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder (omit if you don’t have it, I just love peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup veggie oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond/soy milk (you can use 1 teaspoon vanilla extract here as a SUB)
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredient into a medium mixing bowl until blended
- Pour in wet ingredients and mix until completely blended
- Grease a baking dish (your choice on size preference) and pour batter evenly
- Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes
- Check dish occasionally around the 30 minute mark (all ovens are different) using the toothpick or knife test! Stick either in the middle and if it comes out clean you’re good!
- Let cool for 10 minutes then serve!
These are absolutely to die for!!! I’m so excited. I hope you guys love them as much as we did! ❤
Support My Dream!
Donations can help pay the bills and keep this cute website up and running! Love you guys so much ❤ ❤ !!!